Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When is the next batch *actually* likely to ship?
I paid for an NDLR months and months ago on indigogo, and you know how it is when you decide to buy a new toy you just can't wait till you get it.
Indigogo said it would be shipping the next month but I thought well instead of purchasing something else I guess I can wait a month, its not too long.
Then after a month passed, the shipping date changed to the next month.
Then after another month passed, the shipping date changed to the next month.

Its currently saying there are 65 people signed up out of 100. Is this thing ever going to ship, do I have to wait until all 100 signed up for? The rate that is going it'll be years at this rate.
Hey Mungbeans, truly sorry for the long wait. We aren’t waiting for anything but for our suppliers to deliver the parts. So no, we aren’t waiting to take more orders on Indigogo.

We thought it would be easier 2nd time around, but our optimism has faded as we deal with some new suppliers to perfect our stuff.

Be sure to follow our updates on Indiegogo for the latest on manufacturing progress. We are due for a new update soon.
Hy Darryl, thanks for the update. Hope you can get those parts soon.
If you didn't see the most recent Indiegogo update, all parts to start assembly will arrive by Sept. 8th. Circuit board assembly and enclosures are all in production now. Steve will be flying to China on the 10th to help with QA, and ramp up the final assembly and shipping.
Looking forward to my own personal noodling day, very much
Yeah, i also hope that my NDLR will arrived in September.
Steve took off for China this morning to over see assembly and testing! Barring any quality issues that arise we will see them shipping before end of Sept. Probably in a couple of weeks from now.
So what`s going on? September is gone and my purchase was on March!?
Hi Joergsen, the best way to stay informed on the status is on Indiegogo. We do updates there, and also post in the comments section.

Here's the latest from the comments section...
...the enclosure vendor didn’t ship the faceplates in time before Golden Week holiday to get units assembled. Now everyone is on holiday (that was last week). We are told they will arrive next week (now is this week). We’ll post an update just as soon as assembly starts with a best estimate of ship date. A best guess right now would be October 18th.

Really sorry about the delays. Its very frustrating, especially because we knew the enclosures would be a risk area but our requests to accelerate the order didn't happen.