Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
interested in purchase
as I can´t subscribe on your kickstarter homepage ("agree to.." is not clickable) i am tryin here:
I want to purchase a NDLR but a blue one! any chance in the near future?
They sell through IndieGogo right now. Try here: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-n...eggiator#/

Don't think there are blue ones currently.
Not sure if we’ll make blue ones again, so only taking orders for black.
(04-08-2019, 10:20 AM)Darryl Wrote: Not sure if we’ll make blue ones again, so only taking orders for black.

Pleeeaaazzze...we all like custom Big Grin
Personally, I would like a Donk themed special edition. Maybe this like this?

(04-08-2019, 10:20 AM)Darryl Wrote: Not sure if we’ll make blue ones again, so only taking orders for black.

But the blue looks so good with red accessories Smile

(04-10-2019, 07:14 AM)bish Wrote:

That blue sure does look great. Nice cheeks you put on there!

you really should do some blues... Smile      p        l         z          !

another question: Purchase is only via Credit Card?
I do not write my Card Number in Computers and I don't plan for the future....
Is there another method to pay?
(07-07-2019, 01:55 PM)racecube Wrote:

you really should do some blues... Smile      p        l         z          !

another question: Purchase is only via Credit Card?
I do not write my Card Number in Computers and I don't plan for the future....
Is there another method to pay?

We are currently selling through Indiegogo, so whatever payment methods they accept is what it takes to purchase a NDLR. In the future, we plan to open our own web store, but we've been saying this for a while and it still hasn't happened so don't hold your breath  Rolleyes We would likely use PayPal for our own store.
We are currently selling through Indiegogo, so whatever payment methods they accept is what it takes to purchase a NDLR. In the future, we plan to open our own web store, but we've been saying this for a while and it still hasn't happened so don't hold your breath  Rolleyes We would likely use PayPal for our own store.

Indiegogo says:

Interested in Other Payment Options?

Indiegogo currently accepts payments only from direct credit/debit cards and via Apple Pay. If you would like a payment option that is not currently supported (cash, check, PayPal etc.), we recommend getting in touch with the campaign owner directly.
Any other forms of payment would not take place on Indiegogo and would have to be worked out between the you and campaign owner, off platform. Indiegogo cannot mediate these requests.

So I will wait, hope that you open your own store soon