Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changiing Pad Midi Channel
Hi. I just tried to change the midi channel for the pad on my NDLR but it will not change! I can't even get it to switch midi ports. It seems to be stuck on channel 4, port usb1.

The drone and two mofifs are fine. No problems making changes to them. It's just the pad that causing me some grief.

Any thoughts?

Cheers,

Keith

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Additional information. I decided to see if Humanize and Global Load function in case the problem lies with the rotary encoder. Sure enough, I am not able to change them either. At this point it looks like a problem with the encoder. Has anyone seen this before and been able to fix it?

Keith
Send a message to support using our Contact link on the conductivelabs.com homepage with a brief description of the problem so support can work with you directly to diagnose the issue.
Problem solved thanks to Jesse. It was a wonky encoder. Daryl sent a new one to me, I desoldered the old one and installed the new one. All is now as it should be.

Many thanks to Conductive Labs for their help. It's not often you see this level of support.

Keith
Hallelujah!