Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ch1 Out Button Not Responding
Hey guys, new to MRCC here and really loving this thing...except for some reason I cannot get the button under the first MIDI Out Channel to perform any function whatsoever. Whether it's selecting it for routing, checking the labels, or even assigning the labels, it seems to do absolutely nothing and I'm trying to figure out if I'm looking at a firmware bug, user error, or an actual dud hardware unit. I sent in a support request to CL too. I just want to make sure I'm not missing something obvious. 

I updated it to the latest firmware before testing this feature, and even updated it to the new Beta FW, but it's still having the same problem. Thanks in advance everyone!
Sounds like a hardware issue, let's set up a zoom call and see if we can confirm that and then we can sort out the best solution for you. I'll go check the email and follow up over there.
Jesse
I don't seem to see any email support request, can you please send me an email at support@conductivelabs.com? Go ahead and tell me what time zone you're in and include a handful of times you'll be available in the next few days for a chat. I will pick a time that works for us both and send you an invite.