Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NDLR Blank Screen
Hi, 

My NDLR screen goes blank when turn on via usb. Initial login displays fine with firmware version showing but after all that intro graphics, screen just disappear. 
Last year I already had same experience once so I kind of knew how to fix this. Only solution was "factory reset" with two button when power . 
When I finish factory reset everything comes back normal but it also wipe out my saved presets. 
I didn't expect this to happen again but it just did. 
Could you please advise how to fix this for the future prevent? 

Thank you for your help in advance.

Best,

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Same. Just happened to me as well.
same. had to do a factory reset. bummer.
This occasionally happens when save data is corrupted. Unfortunately the only way to solve it is to proceed with the factory reset process to clear out the offending memory slot. To do so press and hold [SHIFT + MENU] while powering up to enter the boot menu, then press the [play/pause] button associated with the menu item on screen, (I think it's the Pad part, but please be sure to double check). Then once you have done so, you may proceed with the boot process by pressing the [Panic] button above the screen to the right. This should solve the issue and if it doesn't, please reach out to me at support@conductivelabs.com and I can set up a video call to help troubleshoot.
ok, but in this situation factory reset means I lost all my presets without having the possibility to save them previously in the librarian. I'm quite disappointed.
(09-15-2023, 02:42 AM)musicaespressiva Wrote: ok, but in this situation factory reset means I lost all my presets without having the possibility to save them previously in the librarian. I'm quite disappointed.

Hi
 if the library program you are talking about is the one I wrote, I would still try to save the data from the NDLR to the computer.
Assuming the serial data port on the NDLR is still turned on and the NDLR processor is not stuck in a loop, you should be able to request a full data dump from the computer.

Let me know how you get on.

All the best
Royce