Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NDLR freezes after boot
Hello.

I've been happily using my NDLR for quite some time now, but I've run into a strange issue. When I boot the NDLR it all looks good at first, but after a few seconds it freezes. Not even the BPM pulse moves.

I've tried doing a factory reset and when that didn't help I tried updating the firmware which made no difference.

Anyone got any ideas what I could do next?
Quick question- possible MIDI loop? Pull *all* cables and see what happens
(09-14-2022, 03:34 PM)oldgearguy Wrote: Quick question- possible MIDI loop?  Pull *all* cables and see what happens

Same behaviour regardless of what is plugged in apart from power.
Oh, and if you manage to enter the menu before it freezes the screen often gets completely garbled halfway through changing from main view to menu view, freezing sections of both views intermittently.
(09-15-2022, 01:28 PM)Pocket Universe Wrote: Oh, and if you manage to enter the menu before it freezes the screen often gets completely garbled halfway through changing from main view to menu view, freezing sections of both views intermittently.

Let's get that baby swapped out for you. Can you please send me an email with your location info to Support@conductivelabs.com? I will work out how best to replace it from there.
(09-16-2022, 03:00 PM)Jesse Johannesen Wrote:
(09-15-2022, 01:28 PM)Pocket Universe Wrote: Oh, and if you manage to enter the menu before it freezes the screen often gets completely garbled halfway through changing from main view to menu view, freezing sections of both views intermittently.

Let's get that baby swapped out for you. Can you please send me an email with your location info to Support@conductivelabs.com? I will work out how best to replace it from there.

You're a gem, I'll drop you a line straight away.