Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mac sends clock but no notes or cc
Oh I see, thanks anyway oldgearguy, hope that Jesse replies then.
Looking forward to find a solution!
Cheers,
m.
I still think it's some configuration issue on the MRCC, but it's hard to say given the things you've already tried.
There's some issue with the MRCC for sure, today I discovered something new while using the Logic Keyboard to send midi notes with the computer's keyboard.
If I select any ext midi strip in logic and play the keyboard, notes are NOT sent to the corresponding machine even if I got a green arrow on the bottom left of the MRCC display, signaling midi notes are coming in (and then they disappear, since in the corresponding routing page I see no symbols) but, drum fill, if I select the strip corresponding to the 1st din out and play the keyboard, notes are sent to ALL the synths connected on ALL the din outs... I'm scratching my head even more now! Hope to get in touch with someone from CL soon!
Hi OxM4r
This is Jesse from Conductive support. I'll happily work through this with you over a zoom call if you want. I'm downloading the video now to see if I can figure out what's up. If it's a bug it's not one we've seen before, but my guess is we should be able to find the issue if we pick the routing apart. I've been busy with a house move, so I'm sorry for the delayed response. Can you email me at the support@conductivelabs.com email and we can set something up there. I won't have time for a call until next weekend probably, so let me know what your availability is for those days as well as your local timezone.
(08-01-2022, 06:17 PM)Jesse Johannesen Wrote: Hi OxM4r
This is Jesse from Conductive support. I'll happily work through this with you over a zoom call if you want. I'm downloading the video now to see if I can figure out what's up. If it's a bug it's not one we've seen before, but my guess is we should be able to find the issue if we pick the routing apart. I've been busy with a house move, so I'm sorry for the delayed response. Can you email me at the support@conductivelabs.com email and we can set something up there. I won't have time for a call until next weekend probably, so let me know what your availability is for those days as well as your local timezone.

Hello Jesse,

Thanks for your reply. It's okay for me to plan a video call, I send you an email with my contacts. We are located in Monza, Italy btw.
Speak soon!

Cheers,
m.