Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MRCC Cheatsheet v1.1.071
Lightbulb 
Over the weekend I spent a couple of hours to wrap my head around the MRCC, so that I can set it up properly. I was sure that I would forget most of the stuff immediately and built myself a 5-page cheatsheet for me to print out in case I need to look up something in a few weeks. 

I thought I'd share it, maybe it is of help to someone out there.

Edit: updated for v1.1.071

Attached Files
.pdf   Conductive Labs MRCC Cheatsheet v1.1.071-r1.pdf (Size: 1.38 MB / Downloads: 61)
Updated the PDF, added some more things I learned from the forums, added a section about the activity screen, and fixed a few errors, misconceptions and typos.
This is awesome! I sent a copy to Darryl and Steve, I'm sure they'll love it too.
Great work and thanks for sharing this.
Nice work!

One small correction, MRCC is not just for desktop. At least half of our customers use rack ears, but that's a question to be answered before its purchased.
(06-16-2022, 01:42 PM)Darryl Wrote: Nice work!

One small correction, MRCC is not just for desktop. At least half of our customers use rack ears, but that's a question to be answered before its purchased.

Of course, I uploaded a new version that corrects that. I also revised a couple of sections (mostly Routings, Presets, Routings Page, Modifier Page), some things were not so clearly worded, or incorrect.
Wow! great start! this makes total sense.
I uploaded a new version:
  • explained real-time monitoring in the routing page
  • added a section on the Port Monitor and Note Monitor LEDs Shows (which are not described in the manual)
  • added a brief section for troubleshooting
I uploaded revision 5. Fixed typos, grammar and formatting.
(01-10-2023, 04:15 AM)Lizard of Oz Wrote: I uploaded revision 5. Fixed typos, grammar and formatting.

Thanks for sharing!
I updated the cheatsheet for firmware v1.1.071.