Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RTP support?
Hi! Having RTP-support would be a killer feature for me, since I could integrate the MRCC with other products - I have lots of midi devices...
Do you plan to have RTP-support anytime in the future?
Thanks a lot for your great device!
Stefan
I think the RJ45 is just a midi plug, it's not a networking device with a Mac address, ASIC etc.
(04-05-2022, 02:30 PM)srsh Wrote: Hi! Having RTP-support would be a killer feature for me, since I could integrate the MRCC with other products - I have lots of midi devices...
Do you plan to have RTP-support anytime in the future?
Thanks a lot for your great device!
Stefan

Would also like the RTP Feature because so i would have a possible soultions for using 2 DAW´s. Like MPC One or Live or PC and so i would be able to switch between these DAWs and so i could choose which is the main DAW. Sync all to the PC or sync all to the MPC. And there are other Midi Routers which are cheaper and have those features.
Thanks for suggestion, however Raphie is (mostly) right. The RJ45 connector on the MRCC isn't actually an ethernet port, it's not even wired the same as ethernet, so there is no possibility that we will ever be able to implement this with the existing hardware. The MRCC communicates with the expander via a custom made CAM bus configuration which is simply utilizing the ubiquitous availability of shielded ethernet cables to do it's thing.
I'll go ahead and lock this post since it's not a feature we are able to provide, but thanks again for thinking outside the box.
Jesse