Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NDLR Availability
So as many of you have noticed the NDLR has sold out everywhere. This is due to a shortage of supply on the main processor chip and we haven't got a date as to when stock will become available again. There is some discussion that suggests there may be stock available in May, and if that is the case then we should be able to get more produced by August. 

In the mean if you are interested in purchasing a NDLR time the best bet is going to be keeping an eye out on the secondary market, (ie Reverb, Craigslist, etc.). I also encourage you to post here in this thread if you are looking for a NDLR and maybe someone on the forum may have one they are ready to part with. I will post links to NDLRs I see for sale in the wild as well. 

Just a quick reminder that while this is a community, it is still the internet, and it pays to be cautious. Always pay with paypal goods and services and ask to see a pic with a written note containing their username to ensure they have what they say they have. Conductive labs will not be involved or responsible for any transactions, but it seems like there are a lot of folks on the hunt for a NDLR and I just wanted to make a place where we could discuss that.

All the best,
Jesse

I saw this post on Reddit this morning, (which is why I created this post):
https://old.reddit.com/r/Synths4Sale/com..._ndlr_330/
Thanks for the heads up! I sure hope you will be able to produce more units in the not too far away future!

I had my eyes on a second-hand NDLR on Ebay last week, but was quickly outbid. It eventually sold at more than 500 GBP / 650 USD, not including postage and import fees...

Good luck, and thanks for an amazing tool.
I may be looking to sell mine.

Purchased late last year, I'm based in the UK (Midlands)
(04-20-2022, 10:10 AM)Simon Wrote: I may be looking to sell mine.

Purchased late last year, I'm based in the UK (Midlands)

Ah, saw another unit appear on Reverb.com today and immediately ordered it...
But good luck with your sale (in case you are going to), I would assume there is a lot of people now waiting to get one!
If any of you do wish to sell a unit send me an email at support@conductivelabs.com and I can pass your email to one of the plethora of email inquiries I get every day.
Jesse
Any update of new unit availability?

I've been disheartened to see the price of used modules creep to $700 to $1100 on ebay and Reverb.
(06-06-2022, 08:51 AM)musicstein Wrote: Any update of new unit availability?

I've been disheartened to see the price of used modules creep to $700 to $1100 on ebay and Reverb.

There are 2 of them on eBay UK not sure of wether they are allowing for international postage, anyways here are the links.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/295023362480?...SwbLxinOTZ

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/255567299443?...SwAXVidkEU
(06-06-2022, 08:51 AM)musicstein Wrote: Any update of new unit availability?

I'll defer to Jesse to speak more definitively about availability. Even with the chip shortage starting to improve I'm guessing smaller companies' (like Conductive Labs) production orders have to wait behind larger companies' production orders.  

I agree it's a bummer to see people price gouging due to low supply. Another example is Plinky. The DIY sells for 180 euro and there are people trying to get thousands for it. That's capitalism for you.

That said, keep in mind that Reverb leaves the original asking price listed for "Sold" listings. I just got a NDLR on Reverb that says it sold for $700 but I actually got it for $550. Most of the folks capitalizing on low supply hope for maximum profit but, at least in my case, they came down a bit. I wasn't thrilled to pay $550 but that's the cost of not wanting to wait I guess.
Being in tech, I know for sure the big companies have contracts which grant them first run at semiconductor batches.

@BlueTheLines I'm pretty sure I bid against you on the NDLR Smile bon chance
(06-14-2022, 12:53 PM)musicstein Wrote: Being in tech, I know for sure the big companies have contracts which grant them first run at semiconductor batches.

@BlueTheLines  I'm pretty sure I bid against you on the NDLR Smile bon chance

Did you find one?

I’m going to give it another week or two but I’m not sure the NDLR is for me