Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
widi and mrcc
hi i am just getting round to setting up mrcc. ive also purchased a widi bud pro and am wondering could this work in the usb port of the mrcc to connect to my other wireles bluetooth midi devices? any info appeciated
Phil Smile
Still without answer - do anyone know it? I'm interested too.
Same here Big Grin I Would love it to work with uHost Sad
I believe Darryl has reported success with the WIDI Bud Pro, let me see if I can confirm that for you.

Darryl:
Yes, we've tried the WIDI Master DIN jack, WIDI Jack, and WIDI Bud Pro. The Bud Pro works in the USB host port and is a good way to connect to an iPad. \

Sounds like it should work.
Any chance that anyone got uHost working?
(01-30-2023, 08:45 PM)Jesse Johannesen Wrote: I believe Darryl has reported success with the WIDI Bud Pro, let me see if I can confirm that for you.

Darryl:
    Yes, we've tried the WIDI Master DIN jack, WIDI Jack, and WIDI Bud Pro. The Bud Pro works in the USB host port and is a good way to connect to an iPad. \

Sounds like it should work.

Sorry to crosspost, but I'm not sure if the other thread is in the right forum (https://conductivelabs.com/forum/showthr...831&page=2)

I'm getting my MRCC wired up and following the advice of this forum, have been trying desperately to get the WIDI Bud Pro to work on the MRCC. I can get the bud to work when connected to a computer, but it doesn't seem to ever get fully going on the MRCC...

Reading the manual (https://www.cme-pro.com/wp-content/uploa...iew_en.pdf), I see the following phrase:
"It can be used as a USB device to add Bluetooth MIDI function to a computer or smart mobile device with USB socket, and the MIDI device with a USB Host socket." So I'm wondering if there's a way to have the MRCC treat the MIDI Host Ports as Device ports? Or if there are any specific settings that have been used during testing to make this function.

Please let me know, since this not working is a pretty annoying blow otherwise!