Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Previously saved locations turning red.
(11-14-2022, 10:24 PM)Jesse Johannesen Wrote: Just as a precaution, try stopping MIDI clock being sent to USB inputs before saving for the time being for best results.

I did that and the saves were green so I thought all was well but on returning to them today, they have gone red again.
Thank you for checking this for me and I will pass the info along to Steve. He is in the process of taking this apart and it's my hope that when we figure out what is happening with the clock causing saves to fail, it will point to what might be causing this as well.
Hey I have a FW beta to share with any of you who're experiencing the Save Slot turning red issue, please reach out to me at Support@conductivelabs.com and let me know if you're interested in trying it out.
How stable is this firmware otherwise? Any other experimental stuff in it?
Used it for a couple of hours last night on 2 units, very stable do far.
(12-03-2022, 11:30 AM)ekkomouse Wrote: How stable is this firmware otherwise? Any other experimental stuff in it?

In addition to the fix for saves, it also covers adding Sysex between ports that previously had issues, making it possible to send any sysex packet size, adds screen saver, removes the save button combo people were having trouble with, fixed bugs with keyboard/port labeling, added "none" as a source in CHMap mod.
This beta firmware version 1.1.068 is now posted in the MRCC Open Beta Firmware forum for anyone to try.
I just updated to the latest firmware (071) and seems like the save bug is still there or perhaps worse, as retrying saving doesn't work as a workaround anymore. If I power cycle I can save again, but all my settings are now lost every time that happens... super frustrating.
(11-14-2022, 04:07 PM)Jesse Johannesen Wrote: As for the LaunchcontrolXL, it's not a class compliant MIDI device and it requires USB drivers provided by Novation to run, so there's no chance it will ever work on the USB host ports of the MRCC.

I'm afraid you are mistaken. Here's what the LaunchControlXL manual has to say: "Launch Control XL is a class-compliant USB deviceSee page 3 of the manual - I can confirm that it works just fine with the MRCC, my iPad and my Mac without any drivers.
looks like I have lost all my labels from my mrcc FW 1.1073 but still have midi settings which are only simple connections