Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Previously saved locations turning red.
(08-10-2022, 11:56 AM)Jesse Johannesen Wrote: We're not sure where this issue is coming from, if you want you can send me the files from your sd card and I will pass them along to Steve and see if they shed any more light on the issue. So far we haven't been able to see the cause.
If you do want to send them, shoot them to me at support@conductivelabs.com

Hi.

I sent them maybe a few months ago, you said you got them.
Stratblue I did get them and passed them along to Steve. So now that others are experiencing the same problem and I was hoping I could get another set to cross reference. We still can't see what's causing this issue so more data may provide a solution. Sorry about the mix up.
(08-14-2022, 05:40 PM)Jesse Johannesen Wrote: Stratblue I did get them and passed them along to Steve. So now that others are experiencing the same problem and I was hoping I could get another set to cross reference. We still can't see what's causing this issue so more data may provide a solution. Sorry about the mix up.

Would you like me to send you different 'red' files?
(08-14-2022, 05:40 PM)Jesse Johannesen Wrote: Stratblue I did get them and passed them along to Steve. So now that others are experiencing the same problem and I was hoping I could get another set to cross reference. We still can't see what's causing this issue so more data may provide a solution. Sorry about the mix up.

I did you a Youtube movie too, IIRC.
Just want to come and say the same thing happened to me today. Came back to my MRCC (V 1.1.035, which isn't up to date) from using it yesterday, and today the issue occurred to me. My stuff wasn't communicating, found out the USER saves were all red.

Very frustrating, as my setup isn't quite as simple and will now take some time to get it back to what I had (if I can even remember).
I have discovered a workaround to the bug: if you save your preset and the location turns red, just try again until it works. Usually it works right away the second time, sometimes it takes a few tries.
(08-10-2022, 11:56 AM)Jesse Johannesen Wrote: We're not sure where this issue is coming from, if you want you can send me the files from your sd card and I will pass them along to Steve and see if they shed any more light on the issue. So far we haven't been able to see the cause.
If you do want to send them, shoot them to me at support@conductivelabs.com

I remember that when I played around with the labels ini files, I was able to trigger that issue by messing with the references, but I don't remember if I needed to change the reference itself (130 in the example below), or if the problem was a missing reference (e.g. "Ref21=xxx" instead of "Ref20=xxx"). Can't send a file at the moment, but I'm sure you can figure this out fast. 

Code:
Label20=My label
Ref20=130
Thanks for the heads up I will pass that along to Steve and see if he can find anything that looks out of place with that part of the save files we have received. Without being able to recreate the issue it's really difficult to solve, hopefully this will help us do that.
(08-17-2022, 02:09 AM)ilmai Wrote: I have discovered a workaround to the bug: if you save your preset and the location turns red, just try again until it works. Usually it works right away the second time, sometimes it takes a few tries.

I have tried this and sometimes it is a workaround but yesterday I gave up after about 30 tries on one location so at the moment my most useful configuration is stored in only one location, I couldn't save it anywhere else, even different locations
I recently have not been having the problem, my primary workflow change has been to only save or load with all Midi stopped