Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Previously saved locations turning red.
I've been saving regularly and it seems that sometimes the location will remain red for a few saves then turn green. It happens on user 1,2 and 3. The other bug of CC0 becoming CC1 in the mod section keeps happening.
I'm having the same issue. Twice now User 1 has turned red and MRCC has loaded the factory preset instead. It's not a huge issue as my setup isn't super complicated, but still very annoying. It doesn't happen commonly, as I've had the MRCC since release and this is the second time it has happened, so hard to say what's causing it.
Hi, same bug here. Sometimes, User 1 become red and after reboot, everything is lost.
I'm still getting this btw. with the latest firmware (1.1.052). Sometimes when saving, the location turns red, but if I try saving again, it usually turns green again. If I power off with the location red, it will fail to load an will load factory defaults instead.
It sounds like it could be a poorly seated or possibly faulty SD card. If you want to try replacing the card to see if that puts a stop to the issue, any micro SD over 500mb should work. (I think we use 1GB). To access the card you'll have to remove the end cap on the left hand side with a hex driver. We also recommend formatting the new card using the tool available at this link:
https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatt...-download/
Once it's formatted insert the card and boot it on up. Try saving a couple presets and see if you get the same errors.
(05-12-2022, 02:43 PM)Jesse Johannesen Wrote: It sounds like it could be a poorly seated or possibly faulty  SD card. If you want to try replacing the card to see if that puts a stop to the issue, any micro SD over 500mb should work. (I think we use 1GB). To access the card you'll have to remove the end cap on the left hand side with a hex driver. We also recommend formatting the new card using the tool available at this link:
https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatt...-download/
Once it's formatted insert the card and boot it on up. Try saving a couple presets and see if you get the same errors.

I was under the impression I had done that in post #10, did I misunderstand? (I don't have access to a Windows comp).