Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi...my NDLR x 2 FW 1.073 is crashing alot
Interesting information. Can you give me a little more info about how were able to determine this is what's going on? Do me a favor if you would and send me as much info as you can to support@conductivelabs.com and I'll see that Steve has a look at it. I don't know enough about the architecture of the device to know if it's possible to change the buffer size at this point, but we can at least look at the possibility.
Thank you!
Jesse
(12-14-2021, 10:09 PM)Jesse Johannesen Wrote: Interesting information. Can you give me a little more info about how were able to determine this is what's going on? Do me a favor if you would and send me as much info as you can to support@conductivelabs.com and I'll see that Steve has a look at it. I don't know enough about the architecture of the device to know if it's possible to change the buffer size at this point, but we can at least look at the possibility.
Thank you!
Jesse

yeah nothing scientific, just the results from using either the DIN or USB for the Ctrl channel..getting way more crashes with the DIN, but both crashing using latest Beta, same with 1.073