Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Behringer Deepmind price cuts, Neutron pre-order
Just noticed the price cuts on the Behringer Deepmind line. The Deepmind 12D for instance went from $899 down to $599 ($300 off). Pretty sweet deal for a 12-voice analog synth with a rich effects section.

The Behringer Neutron is now available for pre-order in North America at the usual online music stores for $299. While I have lots of mono synths, I'm tempted due the the rich semi modular features which might complement the 0-Coast and Erebus.
Exclamation 
Deepmind12 is a great NDLR synth!  Great for leads, bass, Pads!  

I think that was the first synth we hooked the breadboard prototype to!
s
Thumbs Up 
And now I got one! Got it from ProAudioStar.com as "used" for $469! After I ordered they tried to upsell to a "new one" which was only $30 more, but I went with used. I'm sure it was not used, it was sealed like new.
I got the DM12 keyboard, Model D, and the Neutron.
Definitely going to hook the latter two with the NDLR when it arrives.
Wink
(12-03-2018, 12:03 PM)iSapien1956672 Wrote: I got the DM12 keyboard, Model D, and the Neutron.
Wink

That's going to sound awesome! Let us know if you record and video anything with that setup!

Darryl
Some interesting Neutron patches, with pics. This was helpful for getting MIDi velocity routed to VCA.
Moisound
(12-03-2018, 12:35 PM)Darryl Wrote:
(12-03-2018, 12:03 PM)iSapien1956672 Wrote: I got the DM12 keyboard, Model D, and the Neutron.
Wink

That's going to sound awesome! Let us know if you record and video anything with that setup!

Darryl

Oh Yes, I plan to... Big Grin