Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MRCC to Germany
Hello,
I would like to order the MRCC to Germany.
Can someone tell me please what is the "best"
safest and most compatible with customs shipping?

Which of the 4 offers should I use? (HK? UPS?)

Best regards
Klaus
(11-09-2021, 08:44 AM)Soundturbine Wrote: Hello,
I would like to order the MRCC to Germany.
Can someone tell me please what is the "best"
safest and most compatible with customs shipping?

When i ordered the NDLR last year, I had a bad surprise
with the customs! Custom arrested the ndrl ...i took 
6 weeks and lots of phonecalls!!

And last question ... how do i get a coupon for . . ."Get an up to $30 USD Shipping Credit" ...??

Best regards
Klaus

Hey Klaus,

Don't know how much it helps, but I ordered the MRCC to NL a few months ago, paid trillions to customs but had 0 problems otherwise.
Hi I'm the support guy and it's definitely my advice to use a carrier that will take the package all the way to your door without handing it off to local carriers at the border. DHL and UPS both do that and I have much less frequent complications comparatively.

The pitfalls come from a few angles with the budget couriers: first, they don't offer tracking after the package reaches the destination country; second, the courier doesn't offer any services for tracing a lost or delayed order meaning if it's been 2 months and you still don't have it there is no-one who can tell you what's up; third, if it is in customs and awaiting a payment depending on how your countries customs office operates they may send the notification to the courier, who will not forward it to the recipient, in this case the package will wait until it "times out" and then customs returns it to the sender. These scenarios don't all play out that way, but I've dealt with enough that have to be able to recommend not trying to save on shipping.

With couriers like DHL you get tracking the entire way, when the package is in customs they have services available to deal with things that can come up, and you are more than likely to receive your package (and probably on time).

It should also be mentioned that delivery times these days are at best a close estimate, but with the couriers where a handoff takes place, it's entirely dependent on the local carriers timeframes which we are completely unable to estimate. I had an order to Italy take almost two months to arrive and over a month of that was in the hands of the local post office.

Your mileage may vary but I will always choose DHL if the option is available as in my experience, they are the most "with it" and well organized of the couriers I've had experience working with. I regularly receive packages from china and will receive a notification that my order will arrive 5 days from now, only to get a notification the next day that it will be delivered later that day. I've never gotten a delivery early from any other couriers, ever.

And finally, with regards to the $30 shipping subsidy, the prices shown already reflect the discount, so if it shows $40 for shipping we pay $70 etc.

I hope this is helpful, best of luck,
Jesse
I was lucky with FEDEX to NL, no guarantee for u though.