Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shipping Questions before Purchase
I was about to purchase an MRCC when I realized how expensive the shipping was. It seems these units are shipped from outside the US? 
I am located in the US and was wondering if anyone carries these units locally, so I don't have to pay international shipping.

Thanks!
Ok nevermind... I just read the shipping faq. IT seems like it indeed costs that much to get one of these in the States... strange.
Yeah, in order to provide inexpensive global shipping we have our warehouse in Hong Kong. We have several retail partners we work with including Perfect Circuit and Patchwerks in the US, however the initial demand for the MRCC prevented us from being able to ship any units stateside. We just finished another batch and may have some to send out, however I don't have the specifics on which stores might be receiving them or when, as the size of the packaging is such that container ship is most likely the only freight option that makes sense.
Jesse
We're kind of in a bind right now with shipping. We cannot get good prices for sea or air freight shipping. Also, shipping by sea normally takes about 6 weeks, but now they are saying we can expect it to take 3 months or longer. We do have some retailers requesting to carry MRCC, and I will announce those in a week or two once we get the orders out.