Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sync with modular synth
Hi guys, i have a problem. I try to sync two different synths (Moog Mother-32 and Korg Monologue) through NDLR but nothing's happening, is there any solution for this problem?
Hi Random, I'd love to give you a hand with this, can you tell me more about how you have these devices connected?
Jesse
(11-13-2021, 05:53 PM)Jesse Johannesen Wrote: Hi Random, I'd love to give you a hand with this, can you tell me more about how you have these devices connected?
Jesse

Hi Jess, thanks for the answer! Well my synths are connected through MIDI cables to NDLR and NDRL is connected to my PC. Recording is fine, I have no problems with that. But bpm of my synth don't match with each other... So how to resolve that problem? Thanks.
Still need more info here:
So do we have the PC sending the master clock, or NDLR?

Are you playing the Synths with the NDLR's parts or just passing MIDI clock to the synths to sync their sequencers to the clock?

It would be a good idea to load into the boot menu and make sure 'Clock Out' is set to 'ON'. To do this unplug the NDLR then while holding down [shift+menu] plug it in and keep holding the buttons until you get into the boot menu. To toggle that value press Mot-1 play/pause button. Once it's set to 'On' you can press [panic] to finish booting up. Then I'd recommend looking at the settings menu page 1 (press menu, thenb press encoder button 6) and setting MIDI out to 'All Ports' (turn knob 8 all the way CCW).

If you want to sync to the PC then you'll go to Settings page 3 (press encoder 8 button while still in the menu) and make sure the Clock is set to the Port you are connecting it to in the PC. If you are using the NDLR for the master clock, then keep it set to internal.

If none of these solves your problem please send me an email at support@conductivelabs.com and maybe we can schedule a quick zoom meeting.

Best,
Jesse