Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
List of issues
I’m finding the way that modifiers and the routing is structured within the MRCC to be really frustrating. I’m used to working in ableton where I add a bunch of midi fx on an individual channels so that everything that channel receives is affected. In the MRCC, it seems that you make a bank of set modifications than those preset modifications can be inserted into a routing if I’m understanding correctly. Not the most intuitive approach at least from my experience having trouble figuring out how to use any of the features

Issues with using my mopho editor. I tried running the mofo in and out through the MRCC midi ports, then running those in and out through the PC port on the MRCC, then activating the appropriate parts in ableton.The problem is that that I can get the editor to mostly work except I can’t select my patch from the library in the editor. As soon as I select a patch in the editor it will go to that patch and then it will immediately zero everything out including the patch name, everything. Now since I don't do a save operation, I can change I can just change whatever patch it’s on manually on the device and then it’ll revert back to the settings. Also when I tried using the editor through the MRCC it seemed to bog down the MRCC to the point that I had to reboot it because it was running so slow it was essentially frozen.

Cannot get my NDLR to transmit anything other than motif 1 through the MRCC. I have tried running both through midi cables and via USB. I can only get notes from motif 1. The exception to this is when I route to my AN200 (The AN200 has one synth channel and 3 drum channels. so midi channel 1 plays the synth, and 2-4 are drums) I can get motif one to play the Synth, drone and pad which I sent to channel 3 and 4 respectively in the NDLR will trigger the drum channels motif 2 doesn’t seem to trigger anything.
I'm really surprised at how difficult it is to use the NDLR with the MRCC. I had really high hopes since I absolutely love my NDLR.
=<[o_+]>=
Hi Fax,
Sorry for the difficulties, I would love to take a stab at sorting some of this out, would you please shoot me an email at support@conductivelabs.com and we can try and work out a good time to talk, maybe schedule a zoom meeting?
Thanks,
Jesse