Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nektar SE25
Hey folks,

Has anyone tested if the Nektar SE25 keyboard works plugged into MRCC? It should be class compliant but I would rather be sure than take the chance...
I don't have one of these myself but if it says it's a MIDI class compliant device I would be very surprised if it didn't work as it's a single purpose MIDI keyboard. It's mainly things that do many things, whos USB identifiers include many device types that tend to cause problems (like if it shows up as a MIDI keyboard, a mass storage unit and a whatever else) or things that need proprietary software installed to use some features. I cant think of a standard simple MIDI keyboard that doesn't work off the top of my head. I would also guess if you ordered one and didn't end up wanting to keep it you would have no trouble selling locally in most parts of the world.
Jesse
(09-12-2021, 11:47 AM)Jesse Johannesen Wrote: I don't have one of these myself but if it says it's a MIDI class compliant device I would be very surprised if it didn't work as it's a single purpose MIDI keyboard. It's mainly things that do many things, whos USB identifiers include many device types that tend to cause problems (like if it shows up as a MIDI keyboard, a mass storage unit and a whatever else) or things that need proprietary software installed to use some features. I cant think of a standard simple MIDI keyboard that doesn't work off the top of my head. I would also guess if you ordered one and didn't end up wanting to keep it you would have no trouble selling locally in most parts of the world.
Jesse

Thanks, I think I'm confident enough to order one.