Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Preset failed loading
The firmware update allowed me to open my previously "unable to load" preset. It also, however, somehow erased some of my routings and filters from that preset. It was faster to add those back in than create a whole new one though. Thanks.
I have the latest firmware, but now when I save presets, the text becomes red and I can't load them again. Any idea what is going on now?
(10-09-2021, 09:11 AM)DJISF Wrote: I have the latest firmware, but now when I save presets, the text becomes red and I can't load them again. Any idea what is going on now?

Can you make a quick video that shows what you are doing step by step and send it to me at Support@Conductivelabs.com? I will try and figure this out with you there. 
Jesse
(10-09-2021, 09:11 AM)DJISF Wrote: I have the latest firmware, but now when I save presets, the text becomes red and I can't load them again. Any idea what is going on now?

I have the 1.1052 firmware and I have the same problem, all often, when I make a little adjustment on one preset, It turn red (blank) when I try to save it.
Hey, I have a test FW that hopefully solves this issue. Please reach out to me via email at Support@conductivelabs.com with Test FW in the subject line and I will send it to you to give it a go. Once I know it doesn't break anything we'll get it posted to the FW page.
Bonus we added a screen saver and fixed a bunch of other things.
Jesse