Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Send PC to all connected synth when loading a preset
Hi,

I can not find how to program my NDLR to automatically send PC message to each connected synths when I load a NDLR preset. 

Am I missing something or is this not possible (yet)?

It would be so great to load a NDLR preset and the NDLR automatically sending the appropriate PC to each synth to make sure they play the right sound. 

Thanks for any help
It's been a while since this was discussed (mid beta if I recall), but I seem to remember that there are plans to implement this at some point, and I think it was discussed to be able to forward incoming PC messages and have different PC messages go out to different devices, so you could send PC 1 to MRCC, then it sends PCX to device 1 and PCY to device 2 etc. so you aren't tied to having each preset line up on each device for a given program.
No idea where this is in the timeline for fw updates, however. Stay tuned.
Jesse
(08-26-2021, 06:47 PM)Jesse Johannesen Wrote: It's been a while since this was discussed (mid beta if I recall), but I seem to remember that there are plans to implement this at some point, and I think it was discussed to be able to forward incoming PC messages and have different PC messages go out to different devices, so you could send PC 1 to MRCC, then it sends PCX to device 1 and PCY to device 2 etc. so you aren't tied to having each preset line up on each device for a given program.
No idea where this is in the timeline for fw updates, however. Stay tuned.
Jesse
Please Smile