Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Screensaver Mode
In the MRCC video: "Conductive Labs MRCC Live Stream for Synthesthesia 2021", the guys talk about Screensaver Mode (1:12:30).

They say that the USB ports will be disabled if this mode is enabled, but they also say that the MRCC can be configured so that the USB ports remain active in Screensaver Mode. However, they don't say how to set up this configuration.

Can you enlighten us please?

Is it "USB Hub Sleep" in SETTINGS Page 2?
(08-25-2021, 11:54 AM)MickG Wrote: In the MRCC video: "Conductive Labs MRCC Live Stream for Synthesthesia 2021", the guys talk about Screensaver Mode (1:12:30).

They say that the USB ports will be disabled if this mode is enabled, but they also say that the MRCC can be configured so that the USB ports remain active in Screensaver Mode. However, they don't say how to set up this configuration.

Can you enlighten us please?

Is it "USB Hub Sleep" in SETTINGS Page 2?
Yes, USB Hub Sleep is the correct setting. If set to N the USB host ports stay powered when MRCC is put into sleep mode. They do not stay active in the sense that they monitor data however to the best of my knowledge.
Jesse
Cool - thanks
When will we have a screensaver for MRCC? It´s a must to not burn the screen if I forget to turn it off when I´m away, say for holiday a couple of weeks.
We just added a screen saver, I have a test FW in review now, it should be up for general consumption in the next week.
(12-03-2022, 08:15 PM)Jesse Johannesen Wrote: We just added a screen saver, I have a test FW in review now, it should be up for general consumption in the next week.

The 1.1.068 beta firmware with the screen saver and several other improvements is now posted in the MRCC Open Beta Firmware forum for anyone to try.