Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USB compatible (or not) devices list
Perhaps it would be helpful to collect user reports here, in one place, on successes, or failures, connecting MIDI devices via USB, to supplement the official list MRCC USB Host Compatibility Tracker | Conductive Labs LLC and these data could be used to update that page.  [EDIT: As per Jesse's mention in Post 6 below, if you report a successful device, please confirm that the connection holds while leaving the device on through an MRCC power cycle!]

If anyone wants to add or confirm devices as communicating or not, please do.  I'll add more as I try things out; so far just one that I'm sure about:

Novation 61SL Mk3, keyboard / controller / sequencer: working on tracks that have USB optionally selected as the MIDI port.  So far only tested as a source.  There is also a 49SL Mk3 which is evidently identical except for the number of keys, so presumably the results would be the same.
[EDIT: Confirming that this device still worked after the MRCC was turned off and back on.  Even left it's sequencer running on one check, and it resumed when the connection was re-established.]

Messages In This Thread
USB compatible (or not) devices list - by Dark Waves - 08-06-2021, 10:46 PM