Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can i verify 2 mrccs vs 1 + splitter vs all 3?
I'm poised to order a second mrcc to get in on the current batch. Now that I'm more confident about the routings, i'm going to try a bunch of stuff tonight, but I'm really liking the idea of a second one, and minimizing long midi and usb cables all over the place......

I purchased the remote with my mrcc, and that's my next little task. To set up the remote with some din connections, and get that working.

now, as I understand it - once you  have this new splitter cable, one will be able to set up 2 mrccs with the remote also, but for now, one must choose between the second mrcc and the remote? (you mentioned building our own splitter cable, but i don't think i'd be able to do that).
(08-02-2021, 05:27 PM)Nelson Baboon Wrote: I'm poised to order a second mrcc to get in on the current batch. Now that I'm more confident about the routings, i'm going to try a bunch of stuff tonight, but I'm really liking the idea of a second one, and minimizing long midi and usb cables all over the place......

I purchased the remote with my mrcc, and that's my next little task. To set up the remote with some din connections, and get that working.

now, as I understand it - once you  have this new splitter cable, one will be able to set up 2 mrccs with the remote also, but for now, one must choose between the second mrcc and the remote? (you mentioned building our own splitter cable, but i don't think i'd be able to do that).

I think the final solution(s) will be additional active splitter boxes.  There's been discussions about specifically a junction box that allows 2 MRCCs plus a Remote 7 to all be connected and I've requested the ability to have a box similar to the Remote 7, but for additional inputs.