Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Half of the labels disappeared
Thanks, Jesse.  As you suggested, I've stopped trying to get my whole list into both MRCCs and just added the devices that will be directly connected to each unit, and so far that's improved results, insofar as there aren't blanks commencing partway through the list, although in both there are one or two gibberish entries, such as the recurring "ghij" label.  In both lists I've added fewer than 15 labels.

I've just sent the email you requested, and I'll look to see if I have another SD card to try also.
I was able to reproduce the issue last night multiple times. I eventually started adding labels in climbing numerical values from 1 - whatever and it appears that it takes a dive as the 32nd label is added. It turns out the Labels are stored in a file that is pretty easy to read on the SD card (under the left end cap), so I copied the contents and sent them to Steve, who'll be taking a look at these this morning.
You are supposed to be able to add up to 100 labels so somethings definitely not working as expected. Thanks again for your vigilance. I'll let you know what we find.
Cheers,
Jesse
Thanks for pursuing this.  Are you also getting the gibberish entries, even with fewer labels?
I wasn't able to confirm any giberish entries, as I type like a two year-old with a fever and everything is a typo, however I talked to Steve and he found the bug. He's not sure why it's happening yet, but he's on the case and it's sure to be fixed shortly.
Jesse