Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feature Requests
Hey Ya'll!

Been meaning to get more active on here.

-It would be great if the MRCC could become LINK (albleton, soundbrenner, etc) compatible. Even if required some type of dongle. That would also probably be great for those of us who need a more flexible clocking environment rather than a traditional downstream clocking approach.

-other color choices for I/O lights. They are blue and green but for instance, in my analogue studio, and on my computer, I globally use BLUE and PINK for all my other I/O labeling.

-Also, any plans for bluetooth midi I/O. Like one with those group SCA MIDI protocols like those CME WIDI plugs? Computer bluetooth for MIDI isn't ideal.

-It would be great if the display screen could optionally have a monitor connected for viewing the grid, full grid, or even dual sized grid (when using more than one MRCC). For example in live use, if I plugged in a 5" screen, it would be a lot easier on the fly.

-A polyphonic note repeater would be pretty cool. It feels like the missing link between the NDLR, arpeggiators, and the NDLR librarian.

Thanks guys!