Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Start/Stop and arming parts
Hi,

My NDLR is configured to receive ext. clock. All works fine, I can externally start and stop the jam and change tempo.

However, when I stop ext. while all (or some) parts are playing, there's no way to start over with silent parts. Only if I stop the parts *before* stopping the jam, the parts will be silent on restart.

Is there a way to disarm parts prior to starting?

Thanks + regards from Germany, cee-
I can relate to the frustration on this issue, unfortunately I haven't found a perfect solution to this either, I just tend to end up using NDLR as my Clock source in most situations as a result, it usually saves me a headache.
Jesse
Good to know that I'm not alone... :-)

A simple solution would be to press play/stop repeatedly, and the second press would be the master disarm command.

Anyway, keep up your good work, BR, cee-
(07-18-2021, 11:03 AM)cee Wrote: Is there a way to disarm parts prior to starting?

Double stop on the master device disarms all parts

Cheers
Dirk
(07-25-2021, 01:22 AM)Dirk Offringa Wrote:
(07-18-2021, 11:03 AM)cee Wrote: Is there a way to disarm parts prior to starting?

Double stop on the master device disarms all parts

Only if the master *has* some sort of double stop implemented; afaik it's not a Midi command but just a 'stop' followed by 'all sounds/notes off'.

cee
I think you just have to press stop twice on the master, no?
Jesse
(08-15-2021, 07:45 AM)Jesse Johannesen Wrote: I think you just have to press stop twice on the master, no?
Jesse

That works for me
Tried that, of course, but it doesn'work. Sigh...