Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chord Sequencer Setting
Hi Friends,

I'm ashamed to say in my effort to explore the NDLR, I turned on the Chord Sequencer. Now, I can't turn it off, as I don't know how to access the Chord Sequencer or adjust its settings. Can someone point me in the right direction about how I can turn it on/off. Furthermore, is there a resource published that outlines the functionality of the Chord Sequencer? I don't see it in the manual.

Thank you for your help!

~ Ryan

Well, I may have answered my own question. I simply had to unplug the midi out, and plug it in again.

Still, if anyone has info re: where I can learn about how to use the Chord Sequencer, I'd love to hear about it!

~ Ryan
Glad you got it turned off, here is how to get there next time you need to:
To enter the Chord Seq press [SHIFT+Menu] and then press the button for encoder 1 (top left). Then the enable/disable option can be selected via encoder 7 (right side, second from bottom).
Take care,
Jesse
I wish the Chord Sequencer reset via the Midi Stop / All button command. It's a real pain having to go into the Chord Sequencer and then Disable / Enable it.
(07-14-2021, 11:27 AM)Jesse Johannesen Wrote: Glad you got it turned off, here is how to get there next time you need to:
To enter the Chord Seq press [SHIFT+Menu] and then press the button for encoder 1 (top left). Then the enable/disable option can be selected via encoder 7 (right side, second from bottom).
Take care,
Jesse

I understand but often the chord sequencer doesn’t start/stop accordingly (when using encoder 7) 

Is it possible to make pressing the encoder as a toggle for start/stop the chord sequencer?