Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MRCC won't boot, please help!!
Hello,
I had the same boot error. I opend my stored preset on my PC and found strange connection entrys with Ports "-1" in "[connection015]" to "[connection020]":

[connection015]
inputPort=-1
outputPort=-1

[connection020]
inputPort=-1
outputPort=-1

I deleted all these entries, adjusted the connection count in the second line and was able to load the preset without issues.

Greets
(08-02-2021, 01:20 AM)WaldMeister Wrote: I deleted all these entries, adjusted the connection count in the second line and was able to load the preset without issues.

I have changed value from "-1" to "1" and it works too.
For me it happen few times more now. That's strange and I can't believe in this setup. But... it can be may my "fault" (not at all, but sounds like reason). I use one stront supplier for with few USB outputs. When i turn it on, everything turn on the same time (MRCC was on). So maybe there is voltage jump and when boot MRCC thinks "it's crazy time, let's damage this config" Wink Not sure if it's related, but it happen 2 times yesterday (after that i change "-1" to "1").

Of course, MRCC still should not damage the configuration, but maybe it is useful information. Simply turn MRCC on/off when connecting/disconnecting power.
Hi there all,
I have a temporary fw fix for any of you who are affected by this particular issue. Steve is still working on the root if the issue, but we have a firmware that will sidestep the symptom (Basically prevents the -1 from causing boot errors) until we can fix the issue at the source. If you have had this issue please email me at support@conductivelabs.com and I'll send you the file.
Best,
Jesse
(08-03-2021, 04:20 PM)Jesse Johannesen Wrote: Hi there all,
I have a temporary fw fix for any of you who are affected by this particular issue. Steve is still working on the root if the issue, but we have a firmware that will sidestep the symptom (Basically prevents the -1 from causing boot errors) until we can fix the issue at the source. If you have had this issue please email me at support@conductivelabs.com and I'll send you the file.
Best,
Jesse

Actually it looks like they posted it in the Beta FW setction, which you can find here:
https://conductivelabs.com/forum/showthr...p?tid=1583

Jesse
I have been busy with other things, so I didn't see the updated firmware until this morning. Happy to report it fixed the issue for me. It's booting as expected, and clock parameters are being recalled as set.

Thank you! Great job fixing this!
I experienced the boot failure and the .29 firmware fixed it with an exception. it hangs in a different spot when i have my sensel morph plugged in while booting. if i unplug it, it boots fine and then works fine once i plug it back in. i see there's a .30 available now and I'll give that a try.
Glad to hear the update solved that issue (mostly). Can you tell me which point it freezes in the process with the Sensel? The light's indicate different points in the boot process, so knowing might help provide some insight as to what is going wrong.
Jesse
(08-05-2021, 11:55 AM)Jesse Johannesen Wrote: Glad to hear the update solved that issue (mostly). Can you tell me which point it freezes in the process with the Sensel? The light's indicate different points in the boot process, so knowing might help provide some insight as to what is going wrong.
Jesse

Hangs at #9
bump?