Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LEDs randomly lighting red
I seem to have encountered a bug where sometimes when scrolling through the ports on the routing page, the last 3-4 LEDs (for output ports 9-12) turn red. It doesn't happen all the time, and not with any kind of consistency, so I'm assuming it's a bug?
(06-29-2021, 01:42 PM)ilmai Wrote: I seem to have encountered a bug where sometimes when scrolling through the ports on the routing page, the last 3-4 LEDs (for output ports 9-12) turn red. It doesn't happen all the time, and not with any kind of consistency, so I'm assuming it's a bug?

Thanks for the sharp eye ilmai. 
Yep, it's definitely a bug, though it doesn't really cause too much trouble since usually just changing pages tends to correct it if I remember correctly. It may be related to the clock functionality, since that page is the only one which deals with red LEDs, however I don't think we've been able to figure out what exactly was causing it yet, and since it's not too invasive it's been pretty low priority. I'll check in with Steve and see if I'm remembering this correctly. 
Jesse