Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Save presets externally
Hi and hello everybody,
I got my NDLR 3 weeks ago and started trying everything.
I would like to have the option to save the 8 presets to my PC somehow.Maybe like MidiOx...
I want to do live performances and that limits me to basically 8 setups (or songs). I think I'd need more...
What do you think?

Happy noodeling!
Thomas
(05-13-2021, 04:19 PM)ToBi Wrote: Hi and hello everybody,
I would like to have the option to save the 8 presets to my PC somehow.Maybe like MidiOx...
I want to do live performances and that limits me to basically 8 setups (or songs). I think I'd need more...
What do you think?

Happy noodeling!
Thomas

Hi Thomas
there is a Librarian available.
Check out the post about it here https://conductivelabs.com/forum/showthr...p?tid=1472
There is a version for Windows and Linux and the Mac one is being developed as I write this.

All the best
Royce
(05-13-2021, 05:24 PM)Royce Wrote:
(05-13-2021, 04:19 PM)ToBi Wrote: Hi and hello everybody,
What do you think?

Happy noodeling!
Thomas

Hi Thomas
there is a Librarian available.
Check out the post about it here https://conductivelabs.com/forum/showthr...p?tid=1472
There is a version for Windows and Linux and the Mac one is being developed as I write this.

All the best
Royce
Hi Royce,
thank you so much! I downloaded it, but haven't checked it out yet. I'll leave a post soon.
Gosh, I wish someone would do this to replace that friggen JDXA librarian - you just die waiting for the sounds to load - I mean like 30 minutes!!!

All the best to you, too - and stay healthy in these crazy times!
Thomas