Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Power cycle resets MIDI assignments
I've also noticed that when the NDLR gets powercycled -- and it seems like sometimes when it hasn't -- it loses the configuration information about what MIDI ports and channels the various parts are assigned. Again, am I failing to store this information correctly, or is this a bug?
Also it loses the midi-channels I assigned in the mod matrix. Even when I save before turning the power off.
(04-28-2021, 05:09 AM)Alan Wrote: I've also noticed that when the NDLR gets powercycled -- and it seems like sometimes when it hasn't -- it loses the configuration information about what MIDI ports and channels the various parts are assigned. Again, am I failing to store this information correctly, or is this a bug?

The NDLR should load from the last save that you made when power cycled, if I'm not mistaken. So if you make changes after saving they will disappear when you power cycle afterwards unless you save again. Is that what you're experiencing?
Jesse

(04-30-2021, 09:25 AM)Hoogerj Wrote: Also it loses the midi-channels I assigned in the mod matrix. Even when I save before turning the power off.

Yeah, I think that IS a bug. I'll double check that it's been entered in the bug tracker. 
Jesse