Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New demo from loopop
Not sure if he's in the forum, but thought I'd share:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhKxsjaTJz4
Wow! NDLR's sales went from 2-3 per day to 60 since that video hit.
(03-25-2019, 09:26 PM)Morph From Orph Wrote: Wow! NDLR's sales went from 2-3 per day to 60 since that video hit.

That was crazy... We sold out what we had left. Now taking pre-orders for the next batch. Pretty shocked at the reception but happy we have some cash to pay to make more! We expect the next batch to arrive around end of June 2019. 

Loopop is a great presenter, and his messaging was spot on. Especially like the positioning of what it is... instead of inputting notes to generate ideas, with The NDLR, you input ideas and The NDLR generates the notes.
Best demo yet!
Count me as one of those who:
a) was made aware of NDLR by loopop
b) came away with a really clear understanding of NDLR
c) bought one Smile

He's one of my Youtube subscriptions and I enjoy his clarity and presentation style when investigating new equipment. I'm happy that NDLR sales took a significant bump... if for no other reason than the success of the unit is a complete validation of your vision. There are still a couple of firmware bugs to be ironed out and some functionality to be added... and the success of the unit will allow you to address all of this and complete the process.

I'm looking forward to seeing how it all goes.
yes I am a loopop convert as well!....am now waiting for my ndlr...August I think now?
(07-02-2019, 11:47 AM)MrPipes Wrote: yes I am a loopop convert as well!....am now waiting for my ndlr...August I think now?

Yes, I believe its looking like August now. There was some delay in getting the sample to us, but now that we've evaluated it our manufacturing rep can move forward at full speed. They need to fix a few cosmetic issues but overall it's coming along nicely. 

We will also take some blame as we wanted to test a different model of rotary encoder before putting in the order. Its one of the more expensive purchases so we had to be sure it was right. We are using the same brand encoder, but switching to a detended model. This will fix a common complaint that when pressing the encoder switch its easy to inadvertently change the current parameter value. Now that we've tried it, we feel its just as comfortable to use, but with some tactileness that makes it easier to pick a specific value and addresses one of the most common complaints (by me Big Grin ).
(07-03-2019, 09:06 PM)Darryl Wrote:
(07-02-2019, 11:47 AM)MrPipes Wrote: yes I am a loopop convert as well!....am now waiting for my ndlr...August I think now?

Yes, I believe its looking like August now. There was some delay in getting the sample to us, but now that we've evaluated it our manufacturing rep can move forward at full speed. They need to fix a few cosmetic issues but overall it's coming along nicely. 

We will also take some blame as we wanted to test a different model of rotary encoder before putting in the order. Its one of the more expensive purchases so we had to be sure it was right. We are using the same brand encoder, but switching to a detended model. This will fix a common complaint that when pressing the encoder switch its easy to inadvertently change the current parameter value. Now that we've tried it, we feel its just as comfortable to use, but with some tactileness that makes it easier to pick a specific value and addresses one of the most common complaints (by me Big Grin ).

would it be possible that loopop makes a demo of the mrcc too ?
That would be pretty cool. I know we asked him about it at one point.
Jesse