Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Combined shipping?
Question 
Hi,

from what I see when placing a test order, it's "one item = one shipment", i.e. putting 2 NDLRs (and, possibly, one MRCC) in one parcel is not supported.

Am I right?
(03-10-2021, 02:15 PM)Eamoex Wrote: Hi,

from what I see when placing a test order, it's "one item = one shipment", i.e. putting 2 NDLRs (and, possibly, one MRCC) in one parcel is not supported.

Am I right?

I believe you are correct, but I will ask. They are already packaged for shipping from the warehouse and come in a case of 10, so If you want 10, it is one parcel, if you want 5, we can take 5 out and fill the rest of the box with bubble wrap, (literally what they do), but the shipping is still roughly the same for 5 as it is for 10 because it is calculated by volume.

If I can get more info I'll let you know here.
JEsse

The good news is that we subsidize the shipping by $30 which covers most of the cost of shipping for most places!
If you're in Europe, I'd advice to buy from Schneidersladen in Berlin. They have items in stock right now, and shipping is free for orders above 300€. And you don't have to worry about customs and VAT

BTW, I have a Pyramid too ;-)
I checked and it is correct that each item ships separately, except for cases where you order 10. They are already packaged individually in shipping materials, then packed in cases of 10 units when they leave the warehouse. No additional packing is done.

Dirk is correct about SchneidersLaden, but it will be a while before they have MRCC stock, because since the MRCC is so much bigger than the NDLR, we are exploring different shipping strategies, opting to ship via container ship to individual economic areas to cut down on costs for delivery. The takeaway is that if you want an MRCC early on, it will only be available by direct sale for a little while.

Jesse