Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re: Pasta May Cause Cancer
Don't worry, we can get a cure for the harsh ingredients in those carbs to get through these rough times together!

But in other news.. just sharing my 1st 2 attempts at playing with the wonderful Lil NDLR! Also big shouts to the crew for sorting me out on the forums...

btw...think i described somewhat what i did with these on the songs, 1 is private just to the Conductive Labs community as I will work on it for a release!

eybdoog - this isn't strictly NDLR, but was a delight to get it the day I was looking to finish this song!

https://metapop.com/tvmcc/tracks/eybdoog...1/svtgdeis

In this next jam though, I decided to delve deep into how many synths, and soft synths I could control, and sendout CV/MIDI to manipulate some modular FX and pedals! Such fun times!

https://metapop.com/tvmcc/tracks/1-ndlr2...9/t0s08lij
Are these that bad?
(03-16-2021, 09:25 AM)TvMcC Wrote: Are these that bad?

No. They're both totally sick. The 2nd one in particular has a lovely Drukqs-era Aphex Twin quality to it

Keep on it, dude.
Hell yeah, these are great! Glad to have ya!
Jesse
(03-16-2021, 06:14 PM)Law_of_23 Wrote:
(03-16-2021, 09:25 AM)TvMcC Wrote: Are these that bad?

No. They're both totally sick. The 2nd one in particular has a lovely Drukqs-era Aphex Twin quality to it

Keep on it, dude.
Heya Law_of_23,

Thanks, funny you should mention that album as I was using a tune by him, something by rob clouth, and a reference from Autechre when I started wiring this! 

will do, sorting out an album at the moment, hope you might enjoy it as well! best of

(03-17-2021, 08:51 PM)Jesse Johannesen Wrote: Hell yeah, these are great! Glad to have ya!
Jesse

Heya Jesse Johannesen,

Thanks so much, it's an honor to be had!
Cool jams! Thanks for sharing!
(03-25-2021, 07:36 PM)Darryl Wrote: Cool jams! Thanks for sharing!

Was / is my pleasure! Thanks for listening.
OK, I admit with a thread title such as this, I figured it was some spam. So I didn't open this thread, expecting it to get deleted in a day or two. But it hung around. I says to myself, must be legit - so I open this thread. I'm greeted by links to an unknown hosting site. I assume metapop is bogus, so I move on. Perhaps it's obvious that I've been burned in the past. As time progresses, I see familiar names replying back with accolades. I finally bite.

I really like tune two. Good job.

More importantly, thanks for introducing me to metapop. I poked around for a while and think I'll sign up and share a couple tunes. Thanks for that.

HdK
I liked both of the tracks!  Can't wait to hear more.  Might even sign up for metapop (of which I had not heard of before now) just to see what you come up with next.  Keep 'em coming TvMcC.
(04-09-2021, 07:28 PM)House de Kris Wrote: OK, I admit with a thread title such as this, I figured it was some spam. So I didn't open this thread, expecting it to get deleted in a day or two. But it hung around. I says to myself, must be legit - so I open this thread. I'm greeted by links to an unknown hosting site. I assume metapop is bogus, so I move on. Perhaps it's obvious that I've been burned in the past. As time progresses, I see familiar names replying back with accolades. I finally bite.

I really like tune two. Good job.

More importantly, thanks for introducing me to metapop. I poked around for a while and think I'll sign up and share a couple tunes. Thanks for that.

HdK

Oh it worked! Lol, yeah I thought people might think it was spam, or get curious and eventually click the link! Glad to have you onboard, now let's discuss a timeshare i have to offer you! Wink

(04-15-2021, 03:48 AM)uncleage Wrote: I liked both of the tracks!  Can't wait to hear more.  Might even sign up for metapop (of which I had not heard of before now) just to see what you come up with next.  Keep 'em coming TvMcC.

Hey uncleage,

(04-15-2021, 03:48 AM)uncleage Wrote: I liked both of the tracks!  Can't wait to hear more.  Might even sign up for metapop (of which I had not heard of before now) just to see what you come up with next.  Keep 'em coming TvMcC.

Hey uncleage,

Will do, and thanks for giving these tunes a listen! Heart