Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
click button not working properly.
Hello. One of my 'click' buttons is working intermittently, sometimes taking 5 or 6 pushes before it changes to that chord. Can you tell me what the button is (i'm guessing they're cheap) and how simple it is to replace?

Thanks

Rob
(02-24-2021, 01:56 PM)rob-ant Wrote: Hello. One of my 'click' buttons is working intermittently, sometimes taking 5 or 6 pushes before it changes to that chord. Can you tell me what the button is (i'm guessing they're cheap) and how simple it is to replace?

Thanks

Rob

Hey Rob, if you're comfortable with the repair I imagine I could even send you the part. Please send me an email at Support@conductivelabs.com and I'll run it by the boss.
Thanks,
Jesse
(02-25-2021, 08:28 AM)Jesse Johannesen Wrote:
(02-24-2021, 01:56 PM)rob-ant Wrote: Hello. One of my 'click' buttons is working intermittently, sometimes taking 5 or 6 pushes before it changes to that chord. Can you tell me what the button is (i'm guessing they're cheap) and how simple it is to replace?

Thanks

Rob

Hey Rob, if you're comfortable with the repair I imagine I could even send you the part. Please send me an email at Support@conductivelabs.com and I'll run it by the boss.
Thanks,
Jesse

Hi Jesse

The buttons appear to be a few pence so I'll just buy one but can you tell me which I nee.

Thanks

Rob
(02-25-2021, 01:22 PM)rob-ant Wrote:

Thanks

Rob

Thanks,
Jesse

Hi Jesse

The buttons appear to be a few pence so I'll just buy one but can you tell me which I nee.

Thanks

Rob
Can you PM me the Serial Number? certain units have different part numbers so I want to make sure you get the right one.
Jesse
(02-26-2021, 01:29 AM)Jesse Johannesen Wrote:

Thanks

Rob

Thanks,
Jesse

Hi Jesse

Thanks

Rob
Can you PM me the Serial Number? certain units have different part numbers so I want to make sure you get the right one.
Jesse
Hi Jesse

Serial number: 011-0325-1909

Thanks
(03-06-2021, 12:47 PM)rob-ant Wrote:
(02-26-2021, 01:29 AM)Jesse Johannesen Wrote:

Thanks

Rob

Thanks,
Jesse

Hi Jesse

Thanks

Rob
Jesse
Hi Jesse

Serial number: 011-0325-1909

Thanks
Hey Rob, here is a link to that part on digikey:
https://www.digikey.com/short/z0rh8p32

I imagine that won't be any issue to replace, I recommend using side cutters to clip all four legs then use a soldering iron to remove each leg and solder wick (or solder sucker) to remove the solder in the holes afterwards before putting the new one in.
If you do run into trouble though, let me know.
Jesse