Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pattern
Unable change the pattern on the ndlr

Someone please explain how to change and edit a pattern. Followed the manual and can't get any pattern change whatsoever.
Check out this video, it might help...

(02-05-2021, 01:45 PM)Thanks. I already watched this and can't get it to work On my device shift pattern editor doesn't take you to the pattern editor And I've reset the device to factory Maybe my unit is broken? It's new btw Wrote:
Do any of the other Shift+Menu functions work? Like Chord Sequencer, Rhythm Editor, or MIDI Controller? If only Pattern Editor refuses to work, that is weird. Just to be semantic, it's not "Shift + Pattern Editor," but rather hold Shift + Menu simultaneously, then release them, then press Encoder 5 (the upper right one for Pattern Editor).
(02-05-2021, 07:01 PM)House de Kris Wrote: Do any of the other Shift+Menu functions work? Like Chord Sequencer, Rhythm Editor, or MIDI Controller? If only Pattern Editor refuses to work, that is weird. Just to be semantic, it's not "Shift + Pattern Editor," but rather hold Shift + Menu simultaneously, then release them, then press Encoder 5 (the upper right one for Pattern Editor).

Shift + menu together and then encoder 5 does not work. 

What *sometimes works is shift, then menu, then encoder 5 

So its a 3 step process. And it only works some of the time. Other times I get midii settings menu and can't get back to pattern mode without selecting another function. Exact same for chord mode. 

If I turn the unit off and on, pressing shift and menu together takes me to straight to the pattern editor! But then when I reset to menu and try to go back its once again hit and miss again.
Sounds like a defective button somewhere. Can you please email me at support@conductivelabs and I'll get you sorted out there.
Jesse