Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pattern not saved?
Hi all,
New owner here.
Thought I followed the manual in saving my pattern which saved to slot 21 and the yellow saved screen appeared to confirm. And yet when I restarted the unit and went to retrieve the pattern (Shift + Enc 1 + slot 21) I got nothing ...
I'm sure I've missed something here but Inow  cannot retrieve my work from earlier today
Please advise
Just as a follow up, the NDLR reboots into a default state and I go to Shift + Menu + Enc 5 and scroll Enc 1 to the previously saved position (21) then press Shift + Enc 1 to load...but I don't get the green Loaded confirmation message on the screen. Do I have a faulty unit?

OK have just discovered the Global Load/Save settings so all is good now...
(01-15-2021, 02:41 PM)rotur Wrote: Just as a follow up, the NDLR reboots into a default state and I go to Shift + Menu + Enc 5 and scroll Enc 1 to the previously saved position (21) then press Shift + Enc 1 to load...but I don't get the green Loaded confirmation message on the screen. Do I have a faulty unit?

Hey rotur,
Sorry I missed your last post, let me see if I can help you with this. If it's not loading that could be indicative of an encoder issue, so we better see if that encoder button works or not.
While on the main screen are you able to use the encoder button to select between Pad Strum and Position?
Jesse
(01-17-2021, 07:51 AM)Jesse Johannesen Wrote:
(01-15-2021, 02:41 PM)rotur Wrote: Just as a follow up, the NDLR reboots into a default state and I go to Shift + Menu + Enc 5 and scroll Enc 1 to the previously saved position (21) then press Shift + Enc 1 to load...but I don't get the green Loaded confirmation message on the screen. Do I have a faulty unit?

Hey rotur,
Sorry I missed your last post, let me see if I can help you with this. If it's not loading that could be indicative of an encoder issue, so we better see if that encoder button works or not.
While on the main screen are you able to use the encoder button to select between Pad Strum and Position?
Jesse

Hi Jesse,
Just saw your response. Yes that encoder works fine, thank you
Ok, that's weird for sure. If you are able to check your firmware version for me and follow the firmware update instructions from the following page if it's not up to date (1.1.072 or better):
https://conductivelabs.com/download/

you can get the most recent firmware here:
https://conductivelabs.com/forum/forumdi...php?fid=10

(also, if you have fw 1.1.073 let me know that may require a different solution)

Let me know how it goes.
Jesse