Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cracked Screen
Exclamation 
Hello, 

I don't know why I never noticed it before, (I only started using it this month) but this morning when I went to start noodling I saw this line on my screen.
I went to wipe it off, thinking it was a hair only to see it's a crack, then I noticed a smaller one in the opposite corner. I still even have the protective factory film on it.
Should I just deal with it?

I only recently took it out to play, update firmware, during this pandemic because I had purchased some wood sides from Etsy earlier in the year.
I've never hit it or had any pressure or anything stacked on top of. It's been in the box on a shelf ever since it showed up from Kickstarter.

Anything helps,
Spencer

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-29-2020, 06:57 AM)iSapien1956672 Wrote: Hello, 

I don't know why I never noticed it before, (I only started using it this month) but this morning when I went to start noodling I saw this line on my screen.
I went to wipe it off, thinking it was a hair only to see it's a crack, then I noticed a smaller one in the opposite corner. I still even have the protective factory film on it.

I only recently took it out to play, update firmware, during this pandemic because I had purchased some wood sides from Etsy earlier in the year.
I've never hit it or had any pressure or anything stacked on top of. It's been in the box on a shelf ever since it showed up from Kickstarter.

Anything helps,
Spencer

Hey Spencer, 
what a bummer. I can't quite tell for sure but it looks like the crack is in the screen cover (thicker glass part under protective film) and not the actual screen underneath, can you confirm that for me? If that is the case, we can probably send a replacement without any difficulty. 
Thanks, 
Jesse
(12-30-2020, 05:32 PM)Jesse Johannesen Wrote:

Anything helps,
Spencer

Hey Spencer, 
what a bummer. I can't quite tell for sure but it looks like the crack is in the screen cover (thicker glass part under protective film) and not the actual screen underneath, can you confirm that for me? If that is the case, we can probably send a replacement without any difficulty. 
Thanks, 
Jesse

OMG, I believe I was so airheaded.
I’m usually just anal about my screens so I always leave the film on.
I just too off the film and the line are on the film

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-31-2020, 09:59 AM)iSapien1956672 Wrote:
(12-30-2020, 05:32 PM)Jesse Johannesen Wrote:

Anything helps,
Spencer

Hey Spencer, 
Thanks, 
Jesse

OMG, I believe I was so airheaded.
I’m usually just anal about my screens so I always leave the film on.
I just too off the film and the line are on the film
Good news!  Big Grin