Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't Enter the boot Menu
Hi all! I have a serious problem with my NDLR. I'm trying to enter the boot menu pressing SHIFT+MENU buttons while booting up but nothing happens. Any other of you has the same problem? I bought my NDLR a few months ago and so it's updated to firmware 1.1.066. Thank you
(12-18-2020, 04:02 AM)AngeloLG Wrote: Hi all! I have a serious problem with my NDLR. I'm trying to enter the boot menu pressing SHIFT+MENU buttons while booting up but nothing happens. Any other of you has the same problem? I bought my NDLR a few months ago and so it's updated to firmware 1.1.066. Thank you

Hey not sure how I missed this, sorry about the delay. That is definitely what you are supposed to do to enter that menu. Lets see if we can figure out what's up with your device. Can you confirm that both buttons work on their own? Shift can be tested by pressing [shift + play/pause all} it should change the color of some of the menu labels (and pauses all modulation to any of the 4 parts). Then it should be easy to test the menu button, does it bring up menus?
Jesse