Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aluminium Side Panels
I was looking at the upcoming MRCC and really like the design of those aluminium side panels. So just wishing for an NDLR add on version.
(12-16-2020, 03:36 PM)Dr.Noize Wrote: I was looking at the upcoming MRCC and really like the design of those aluminium side panels. So just wishing for an NDLR add on version.

The NDLR already has a wedge shape, did you want aluminum side panels for aesthetics or to get a steeper angle? A couple of years ago we made a prototype set of end caps for NDLR that raised it an inch and gave it a steep angle, so it could be more comfortably used behind a keyboard.
(12-18-2020, 11:30 AM)Darryl Wrote:
(12-16-2020, 03:36 PM)Dr.Noize Wrote: I was looking at the upcoming MRCC and really like the design of those aluminium side panels. So just wishing for an NDLR add on version.

The NDLR already has a wedge shape, did you want aluminum side panels for aesthetics or to get a steeper angle? A couple of years ago we made a prototype set of end caps for NDLR that raised it an inch and gave it a steep angle, so it could be more comfortably used behind a keyboard.

Mainly for aesthetics because now it looks like something is missing  Wink