Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USB ports not appearing when connected to iconnectivity Mio XL
Hello there. Just bought the NDLR few days ago. Great tool but same issue here with MioXM. I hope that this will fixed someday.

Cheers!
(03-08-2021, 11:00 PM)Great work here. Unfortunately it seems that NDLR fixes and improvements may have stopped entirely. ontwerper Wrote: Apart from the iConnectivity-issues, I can confirm that NDLR is not recognized by Cirklon either when connected through USB. It says that the device is not class compliant. All other class-compliant devices I own are working fine. Colin from Sequentix is aware of the issue and will investigate the issue on his side, but it looks like something is incorrect at the NDLR side. 

I hope this helps for pinpointing and resolving the issue. Thank you for your great work on NDLR so far!

[Image: 4AbOunF.jpg]
I have the same problem both with the AtoVproject 16n MIDI controller and the Roland TR-09. Both are class-compliant, get power and use micro-USB, only my Arturia Keystep 37 with a regular USB-B plug has no problems. I'm currently running the latest firmware 1.9.1 … but as it is, USB on the Mio XL is pretty much useless for me.
FWIW, the latest (Version: 2.1.0) firmware for mioXL/XM - https://cdn.iconnectivity.com/firmware/n..._notes.txt states:
Date: 2023-08-21
1. Added support for hosting Roland devices (MIDI only, not audio) that are not using class compliant USB MIDI descriptors.
---8<---
After this upgrade, the NDLR appeared (as four separate USB devices/ports) in my mio, from which it was being powered, but connected by DIN.
Still DIN-connected, and USB not yet tested, but might be a ray of hope if it actually works.  I don't know whether the latest NDLR patch (v1.1.086 for me) changes anything for folks who have non-mio iConnectivity devices, like the MIDI4+ mentioned by the OP in this thread.

(Crossposted from topic "NDLR USB not recognized by iConnectivity MIDI4+ host" elsewhere in here.)

HTH,
auto

(11-18-2023, 11:32 AM)autopoiesis Wrote: FWIW, the latest (Version: 2.1.0) firmware for mioXL/XM - https://cdn.iconnectivity.com/firmware/n..._notes.txt states:
Date: 2023-08-21
1. Added support for hosting Roland devices (MIDI only, not audio) that are not using class compliant USB MIDI descriptors.
---8<---
After this upgrade, the NDLR appeared (as four separate USB devices/ports) in my mio, from which it was being powered, but connected by DIN.
Still DIN-connected, and USB not yet tested, but might be a ray of hope if it actually works.  I don't know whether the latest NDLR patch (v1.1.086 for me) changes anything for folks who have non-mio iConnectivity devices, like the MIDI4+ mentioned by the OP in this thread.

(Crossposted from topic "NDLR USB not recognized by iConnectivity MIDI4+ host" elsewhere in here.)

HTH,
auto

Yup, with NDLR 1.1.079 + mioXL with 2.1.0, all four NDLR USB ports lighting up in MIDI-OX, via RTP-MIDI (I don't use USB for MIDI).  All looks good.

Same after applying the NDLR 1.1.086 patch.

Crossposting as previously; seems like this is a fix (and I've gained a precious MIDI in, too).
Smile 

Cheers,
[happier] auto