Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scrolling through Mod Matrix options changes Motif settings
When I set up the Mod Matrix, simply scrolling through the available options messes up my part settings.

For example, I set an LFO source to 100% and scroll through the list of Motif 1 destinations. When I arrive at the Motif 2 list, if the LFO was at the "perfect" spot, my Motif 1 clock divider went from 1 to 8 (audibly). This does not reset when I toggle Play, I have to actually go back to the set up and change it to where it was. It happens to many settings. 

Would it make sense to introduce a delay before each setting takes effect while scrolling? If there already is one, what it is set to?
(11-03-2020, 09:13 AM)190531085100 Wrote: When I set up the Mod Matrix, simply scrolling through the available options messes up my part settings.

For example, I set an LFO source to 100% and scroll through the list of Motif 1 destinations. When I arrive at the Motif 2 list, if the LFO was at the "perfect" spot, my Motif 1 clock divider went from 1 to 8 (audibly). This does not reset when I toggle Play, I have to actually go back to the set up and change it to where it was. It happens to many settings. 

Would it make sense to introduce a delay before each setting takes effect while scrolling? If there already is one, what it is set to?

You can enable/disable Modulation by holding shift and pressing the part you wish to disable modulation of. You can also enable/disable all Modulation by pressing shift and play all. I haven't tried to use it for this exact thing but I think it should work.
Jesse