Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NDLR+Cubase: Setup ?
Thumbs Up 
Hi guys,
After 25 years out of music making (due to a busy job, building a house, raising a family, ...) I finally found some free time to get back to my favorite hobby !

I got my old D50 and Korg Wavestation back from storage, bought myself a Behringer Crave, an ASM Hydrasynth (on it's way here) and an Alesis SR16.
And since yesterday I also have an NDLR after listening to some impressive work with it from you fellow musicians.

Because I am quite unfamiliar with the possibilities of using a DAW like Cubase, I would like some help on how to setup the NDLR to work with Cubase.
What is the best MIDI setup and how do you integrate the NDLR in Cubase as I want to record the output of the NDLR.

Regards from Belgium,

Yves
(10-10-2020, 06:48 AM)Tadream Wrote: Hi guys,
After 25 years out of music making (due to a busy job, building a house, raising a family, ...) I finally found some free time to get back to my favorite hobby !

I got my old D50 and Korg Wavestation back from storage, bought myself a Behringer Crave, an ASM Hydrasynth (on it's way here) and an Alesis SR16.
And since yesterday I also have an NDLR after listening to some impressive work with it from you fellow musicians.

Because I am quite unfamiliar with the possibilities of using a DAW like Cubase, I would like some help on how to setup the NDLR to work with Cubase.
What is the best MIDI setup and how do you integrate the NDLR in Cubase as I want to record the output of the NDLR.

Regards from Belgium,

Yves
Hi Yves,
I know Scotty_123 uses Cubase with the NDLR, you may wish to reach out to him via PM to see if he can advise you.
Jesse
(10-10-2020, 04:34 PM)Jesse Johannesen Wrote:
(10-10-2020, 06:48 AM)Tadream Wrote: Hi guys,

Regards from Belgium,

Yves
Hi Yves,
I know Scotty_123 uses Cubase with the NDLR, you may wish to reach out to him via PM to see if he can advise you.
Jesse
Thx, Jesse !
I will mail Scotty asap.

Yves