Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
LFO phase - pads
I was able to set up a test and I can confirm that this is the same behavior I experience on my end. While I do see where it might be nice to have the behavior be the other way, I doubt that this is something that Steve is going to prioritize in terms of firmware changes. Depending on your sequencer, you may be able to send sequenced MIDI to the NDLR on the MOD WHEEL, AFTERTOUCH, or PITCH BEND channels and route those in the Matrix to get easier to reproduce modulation.
Jesse

The other option seems to be to run the NDLR as the Clock Boss, or interrupt clock when the sequencer is stopped (if that is even possible).
Hi,
I bought the NDLR few days ago and love it but my first deep dive into it was stopped by the same issue. NDLR is slave (using MPC one / Octatrack already as master) and the Lfo's starts when i arm the tracks then everything is out of phase. Gonna wait until there is a fix or maybe there is nothing to do about, let us know, btw i could live without but would be great for what i want to achieve Smile thx

Yannick