Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
German customs confiscate my NDLR
German customs confiscate my NDLR.
What's wrong with the package?

Friday 10.07. my NDLR was sent and is on Sunday, July 12th arrived in Germany.  After waiting 5 days, I contacted the customs office in Schkeuditz/Germany today.
They now told me that the package was confiscated after the customs inspection !!! (today July 17th)
I will be informed about this in writing in the next few days. The whole thing is very, very annoying.
How can it go on? 

Any Idea what could be wrong?
Sorry for the trouble, we've sent lots of NDLR to Germany, but sometimes Zoll is very picky and wants to see EU CE compliance documentation. Normally our shipping agent would get this request and contact us, but due to covid, they are overwhelmed with shipping issues and very slow to respond.

I've sent you the appropriate document, I hope you can forward it to them. Or you can tell them to email us directly at support(at)conductivelabs.com.
Hi Darryl,
Yes, that didn't go so well. Will you email me the conformity? Or does it have to be on paper and by airmail? Hopefully not...

Best wishes
Hello,

unfortunately I have the same problem. Seems that german customs gets happy with a bunch of NDLRs this time...

Can you please send me the EU CE compliance documentation too? 

Thank you very much. I was to happy to get the NDLR and now... 

Best regards
(07-22-2020, 09:24 AM)fluitin Wrote: Hello,

unfortunately I have the same problem. Seems that german customs gets happy with a bunch of NDLRs this time...

Can you please send me the EU CE compliance documentation too? 

Thank you very much. I was to happy to get the NDLR and now... 

Best regards
Hi fluitin,
I'm sorry to hear you're also dealing with this issue. I'll get ahold of Darryl and get that sent to you as soon as I can.
Best,
Jesse
Can you PM me your info (email, name, etc)
Jesse
Hello Jesse,
you got a PM.
Thank you very much.
Michael
Hi,
I received my NDLR in July,13th without problems by German Zoll.
I received my The NDLR yesterday.
A wonderful device.
I also received it after one week.
No problems, whatsoever.