Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pressing the pad encoders does not bring up the pad sub screen
We got this fixed! Follow the link below for the firmware Hex and follow the directions on the Conductive Labs website for updating firmware. If you're updating from 1.1.063 or older, you will need to do a factory reset afterwards which will wipe out any user saves you may have, so write down any critical information beforehand, no need to do so if you're using 1.1.066 or later.

FW available here: https://conductivelabs.com/forum/forumdi...php?fid=10
Thanks for the help tracking this down,
Jesse
Just to clarify?  Should The encoders also bring up their subscreens without a push, but only turning the encoder or sometimes inadvertantly contacting it?  I'm on 1.1.070 but didn't notice it prior.  Thanks.
(08-29-2020, 03:02 PM)mgrey Wrote: Just to clarify?  Should The encoders also bring up their subscreens without a push, but only turning the encoder or sometimes inadvertantly contacting it?  I'm on 1.1.070 but didn't notice it prior.  Thanks.
Yeah in the previous firmware most encoders directed the attention of the screen to the associated page but Pad encoder did not. this update was created to fix that so it would.
Jesse
Sorry, pushing does work fine to bring up each page now, but so does just rotating an encoder a notch. I was expecting to push the encoder to get the page. Wondering if it's intended behavior to not need a push to get the page.
(08-31-2020, 12:26 PM)mgrey Wrote: Sorry, pushing does work fine to bring up each page now, but so does just rotating an encoder a notch.  I was expecting to push the encoder to get the page. Wondering if it's intended behavior to not need a push to get the page.
Yeah it is definitely intended to be able to turn any knob from any page, the page should come up as you make changes of course, but we don't want to add extra steps to the process of making changes on the instrument. The button press is there so you can look at a value if needed without making a change. Does that make sense?
Jesse
Yep. Thanks!