Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tempo/Key/Mode knob not working
Hi, I just received the NDLR yesterday as part of the 3A batch and I have noticed I can change all of the parameters except the mode and key.  Is there some other action other than pressing the encoder to access this menu?  Or is it possible there is something wrong with the knob itself.  I can change the tempo but not the key or mode even if I press it.
(07-05-2020, 12:16 AM)stayanchi Wrote: Hi, I just received the NDLR yesterday as part of the 3A batch and I have noticed I can change all of the parameters except the mode and key.  Is there some other action other than pressing the encoder to access this menu?  Or is it possible there is something wrong with the knob itself.  I can change the tempo but not the key or mode even if I press it.
Hey Stayanchi, I'd like to thank you for supporting the project, and I'm very sorry to hear you're having this issue. It sounds like a problem we've seen before, I believe it was traced back to a bad solder connection on the encoder. Please go over and fill out the support form on the main website and we can get the problem solved via email.
The link to the form is below:
https://conductivelabs.com/contact-us/

Thanks,
Jesse Johannesen